23 Aug Noosa Nature Walks
Noosa offers a great selection of nature walks including the Noosa National Park and Noosa Hinterland.
The Noosa Trail Network is made up of eight scenic hinterland trails suitable for walking, horse riding or mountain biking. The spectacular countryside trails are well signposted, and vary in length and difficulty.
Here’s a small sample of available trails:
- Kookaburra Park to Mary River Cod Park, Kin Kin – (1km one way) Easy one-hour return walk.
- Sheppersons Park to Cootharaba Views Lookout, Kin Kin – (1.7km one way) Enjoy a picnic lunch and the spectacular views. Reasonable level of fitness required as it is all uphill.
- Kin Kin Arboretum to Johnstons Lookout – (2km one way) Park at Kin Kin Arboretum, walk across Pomona Kin Kin Road up Western Branch Road until you come to signs for trail 3 on your left. Steep ascent to lookout, reasonable level of fitness required.
- Mt Cooroora, Pomona – There is a very steep walk up Mt Cooroora where the famous ‘King of the Mountain Race’ is held each year. You can walk from along trail 5 or drive to the base of Mt Cooroora and park there. Follow National park walking signs.
- Cudgerie Loop (5km circuit) – An easy circuit that weaves through the parkland of Cudgerie rural residential estate. Park at Cudgerie Common on Blueberry Drive.
To download a trail map visit Noosa Government
Book your Noosa Accommodation with us here today at Noosa Place Resort CLICK HERE